About Integrity Investment AdvisorsTodd Moerman and Business Partners
This Is My Story
Integrity Investment Advisors is a fee-only Independent Registered Investment Advisor Firm and we serve clients throughout the nation. We are a low-cost and approved DFA advisor firm. Integrity was established in 2010 with the intent of becoming a fresh alternative in the financial planning industry. Because of the Great Recession of 2008 and the financial meltdown that ensued, Wall Street and the big banks were exposed for charging high fees and lacking the commitment to put clients interest first.
Todd Moerman is the Founder and Managing Partner of Integrity Investment Advisors, LLC. He has a degree from Miami University, Ohio in Finance and holds a AWMA designation (Accredited Wealth Management Advisor). Todd spent over 20 years working in large, global companies like Xerox, GE Healthcare and Philips Healthcare. These experiences have allowed him to see the need for changes in the Financial Services business model.
Financial markets have changed, pensions plans have declined, social security and medicare are at risk and we are on the verge of a retirement crisis. Investors can no longer afford high fees, lack of transparency, lack of trust and lack of results.
We encourage you to contact us for a free 2nd opinion 970-818-5266. Click here to subscribe to my blog
Our business is very unique. Here are some key pillars that separate us from other firms:
- We are fee-only, low-cost, no commissions and offer a tremendous value to our clients. Most investors are shocked by how much they are paying in hidden costs.
- We are a fiduciary for our clients and put their interests first. Only 15% of advisors are a fiduciary for their clients.
- We focus on the “science of capital markets” to build portfolios. 30 years of data driven innovation.
- We build institutional portfolios that are globally diversified and have tilts toward value, small cap and direct profitability.
- One of our business partners is a thought leading company called Dimensional Funds (DFA). DFA manages over $400+ billion in institutional money. They have championed the “academic approach of investing” and their research is led by several Nobel Laureates on staff.
We are a fee only financial planner in Fort Collins, Colorado.
You can also find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/integrityia
Highly rated DFA advisors, fee only financial planning, find the best DFA advisor
We put your interests first! Only 15% of Advisors are a fiduciary for their clients. Most big banks, brokers and insurance reps are just salespeople trying to sell you product you may or may not need.
Here are 10 steps to become a better investor. Most people need a coach to help them understand market history, risk, portfolio construction, help them save enough money to support their lifestyle in retirement and help to avoid bad behavior in times of crisis /...
Here is our market update for Q2 2017. The bull market has continued and shows little signs of slowing. The media remains fixated on the White House, but the market is more attuned to corporate results and central bank activity. The Q2 earnings growth estimate for the...
Here is our market update for Q1 2017. The bull market entered its ninth year during Q1 and showed no signs of slowing. Initial policy stumbles by the new administration may have actually contributed to gains as it became evident that the new president will face...